Grilled Eggplant And Asparagus With Orange-Miso Sauce
Source: Paramount Citrus
½ lb. asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
3 small eggplants, sliced into thin longwise pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
Juice from 2 Paramount Citrus oranges
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 tablespoon white miso
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon ginger, grated and peeled
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
• Juice two oranges with a citrus reamer or juicer; set aside.
• Drizzle eggplant slices and asparagus with olive oil.
• In a grilling pan, grill eggplants and asparagus until tender.
• Meanwhile, to make the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
• Cook over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes until the sauce is reduced and thick enough to stick to a spoon.
• Pour sauce over the vegetables and serve.
(from 3 ratings)
No comments have been posted yet.