Citrus Pasta Salad
Source: Paramount Citrus
Juice from 1 Paramount Citrus oranges
Juice from 1 Paramount Citrus lemon
1 Paramount Citrus orange supreme segmented* and cut into cubes
1 lb. rotini or fusilli pasta, cooked and drained according to instructions
1 bell pepper, sliced
1 carrot, sliced
½ cup green peas
½ cup corn
1 red onion, sliced fine
1 cup citrus vinaigrette
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
¼ cup Spicy Orange Mayonnaise
*Directions for supreme segmenting in Citrus Supreme-Segments recipe
• Juice an orange with a citrus reamer or juicer; set aside.
• Juice a lemon with a citrus reamer or juicer; set aside.
• Supreme segment* an orange. Cube segments and set aside
• In a small bowl mix orange segments, fresh orange juice, lemon juice, vinaigrette, olive oil, salt and ground black pepper to taste.
• In a big salad bowl mix all other ingredients with pasta.
• Toss salad and dressing well.
• Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
(from 3 ratings)