Baked Fruit Parfait
Source: Paramount Citrus
Zest from ½ Paramount Citrus orange
Juice from 2 Paramount Citrus oranges
Zest from 1 Paramount Citrus lemon
Juice from 1 Paramount Citrus lemon
2 tablespoons butter
2 apples, cut into bite size cubes
1 mango, cut into bite size cubes
2 bananas, sliced
½ cup grapes, halved
1 peach, cut into bite size cubes
1 tablespoon curry powder
4 tablespoons walnuts, halved
• Zest half of an orange using a zester or a fine grater; set aside.
• Juice two oranges with a citrus reamer or juicer; set aside.
• Zest a lemon using a zester or a fine grater; set aside.
• Juice a lemon with a citrus reamer or juicer; set aside.
• In a large skillet heat butter and sauté all fruit for 2-3 minutes to soften with curry powder, until they begin to soften.
• In a sauce pan, add fresh orange juice, lemon juice, orange zest and lemon zest and sugar.
• Bring to a boil.
• Place fruit in an oven safe dish.
• Pour citrus sauce over the fruit and top with walnuts.
• Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
• Serve with yogurt.
(from 4 ratings)
No comments have been posted yet.